Merry Christmas Everybody | Blogmas Day 24

Sunday, December 24, 2017



Woohoo! It's Christmas!! I hope you're all home with your loved ones by now, so the festivities can commence! Thanks for sticking around for the last 24 days of Blogmas. I'm actually quite proud of having made it this far without missing a day or even my usual publishing time! I hope you enjoyed my recipes and DIYs and all the other christmassy (and not so christmassy) content over the last weeks. 




I'm happily gonna switch off from social media for the holidays now. I'll be heading over to my mum's later today where good food awaits! We'll unpack our presents under my mum's Christmas tree, which famously is a big indoor palm thing then head over to my aunt's house where my grandma and even more relatives are already waiting. We'll have one or five glasses of Baileys and the occasional glass of eggnog for good measure before even more food later at night. So yeah it's a big old feast! And I'm loving it.


I hope your Christmases are equally great! Enjoy the days off and get some rest. Switch off from all thoughts about work or other stress you might have had and just relax. I'll see you on the other side :-)


Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare