Mulled Apple Juice | Winter Recipes | Blogmas Day 4

Monday, December 04, 2017



I love a good cup of mulled wine or hot cider on a cold winter's day but it doesn't always have to be alcohol does it. For those occasions where I just want to warm up without drinking any alcohol, I tend to make my favourite mulled apple juice, suitable for all friends and family members, regardless of their age. 


This screams Christmas to me and is a great way to warm up after a long winter walk, it's cinnamony, orangey and so so comforting! Here's how I do it:


You'll need:

🍎 1l apple juice
🎄 couple strips of orange peel (remember to use organic oranges)
🍎 1 cinnamon stick, plus extra for garnish if you fancy
🎄3 cloves
🍎 1 star anise

Pour the apple juice into a big enough pot, throw in the orange peel, cinnamon stick, cloves and star anise and let the whole thing simmer for about 10 - 15 minutes, until the juice is properly infused with all the flavours. And that's that :-)

If you fancy, you can serve your mulled apple juice with a stick of cinnamon each.




See, easy peasy. If you're looking for a winter warmer that's quick to make and something different to your usual cup of tea I suggest you try this :-) What are your favourite winter drinks? Have you got any recipes for me to check out? Leave me a comment to let me know! :-)



Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare