10 Things I'm Really Looking Forward To This Festive Season | Blogmas Day 9

Saturday, December 09, 2017



I'm a Christmas fan. I never made a secret of it. I get excited about Christmas as soon as Halloween is over and definitely never think it's too early in November to start shopping for Christmas gifts and decorations, listen to Christmas playlists and get my favourite festive films on. However, this year, quite a few things have changed. Here's what I'm most excited about this festive season.


🎄  Decorating my first own proper flat (that isn't just a kitchen with a bed in..)
🎄  Picking (and then decorating) my first own Christmas tree
🎄 Cooking my first big Christmas lunch for all the family on Boxing Day
🎄 Shopping Christmas party dresses
🎄 Generally spending time with my family and friends
🎄 Getting tipsy on mulled wine with my favourite people
🎄 Visiting all the gorgeous German Christmas markets in the vicinity
🎄 Seeing Nuremberg's Christmas lights making the whole city sparkle
🎄 Burning my all time faaaaavourite scented candles (I'm looking at you 'Christmas Eve')
🎄 Wearing my new Christmas jumper 





Oh wow, this just made me even more excited. I think I might just have to go sit down on the couch, get Love Actually on and stuff my face with gingerbread and mulled cider.. 

What do you get most excited about in December? Are you counting down the days til Christmas as well? Leave me a comment and let me know.


Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare