November Favourites 2017 | Blogmas Day 3

Sunday, December 03, 2017



I haven't done a favourites post in absolute ages! I used to love doing them because it made me so much more aware of what I currently like and how my favourites change throughout the seasons and with the years and stuff so I'm definitely bringing them back! First off, I'd like to show you what I loved using, reading and generally having around throughout November.



Glade candle in Warm Winter Hug

This is the blogger candle of the season I think. I've heard everybody and their mum talk about how delicious it smells and I wholeheartedly agree! It smells fruity and cinnamony, not too sweet but definitely quite intense and is just perfect - Christmas in a jar! It comes in this lovely little red patterned glass that gives your room a gorgeous glow when lit. Compared to some of my other favourites like Yankee candles' Christmas Eve, this is actually quite inexpensive too.

The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel

I won't go into too much detail here because you can read all about my thoughts on this book in yesterday's post, where I thoroughly reviewed it. Just this much: I LOVED it!





Rituals Happy Buddha Shower Foam

Now this has been a favourite for the longest time! I've started using this in the summer, once I've moved into my new flat and had just about settled there. Do any of you guys keep things for the perfect moment too? I mean I got this for my birthday in April and knew that I loved the smell of that particular Rituals range and yet I packed it away to use only once I've moved and had a lovely little bathroom to decorate and feel at home in - which was then still two months away. No? Just me then.. haha. Anyways, if you're looking for a sweet, super soft, super easily lathering shower gel, look no further! The Happy Buddha range smells of sweet orange and cedar wood and the smell lingers on your skin for such a long time after your shower, it's amazing! I will repurchase this til the end of time, no problem.


Clipper Organic Peppermint Refreshing Infusion tea

I love a good cup of peppermint tea. I ran out of my favourite Pukka three mint tea bags and went to repurchase them when I came across these. Clipper teas are always so so lovely so I decided to give them a try and I wasn't disappointed. This tastes so intensely of peppermint, I love it! 


My Burberry perfume

This again, isn't a new purchase. I've been loving wearing this scent for the past two or three years and I'm already on my second bottle but I recently really fell back in love with it. During the summer months I hardly wore it at all and then I've been so obsessed with Jo Malone's Wood Sage & Sea Salt that I didn't wear anything else but for the last month or so I started using My Burberry again and remembered why I loved it so much. It's such an easy scent for both day time and a night out, so you can't go wrong with it at all! I've done a whole post on this scent so I'll link that for you here.




My new Blue Vanilla cardigan

I picked this up on my recent trip to London. It is the cosiest, snuggliest cardi I have ever owned! It's made from this velvety wool (what do you call this material, anybody know?!) and has this goooorgeous flower branch embroidery on both sleeves. The sleeves are also puffy which makes it something a little different for me. I basically live in this at the moment and have been for the past weeks since I got it! It adds a little something special to a casual outfit. If you want to see how I style this, keep up to date with my Blogmas posts, there will be a little outfit post featuring it. In fact, why don't you click to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a thing?  :-)


Trend It Up Copper Glace Nail Polish in 040

I love copper everything! I have lots of homewear stuff in copper colours and so it comes as no surprise that I went a little crazy for the Copper Glace collection by Trend It Up. Their nailpolishes always apply super easily and evenly and dry quite quickly. The colour is stunning yet subtle. It's love!



What have you been loving recently? Do you enjoy reading Favourites posts as much as I like writing them? Leave me a comment to let me know.



Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare