My Indie Workout Playlist 2018

Sunday, January 14, 2018




You guys! I hope you all had a good start into 2018! After some quiet time to wind down and relax with your loved ones over Christmas and New Year's it's high time to get back into the swing of things with juggling work, a household and a social life. As many of us will have started the new year with a bunch of resolutions and goals that involve being more active or working out more or something along those lines I thought it would only be right to share with you my favourite indie workout playlist.


I listen to this when I go for a run, which I'm slowly but steadily starting to do more regularly again or when I do a quick workout at home. It's especially perfect for cardio workouts and the gym as it's full of upbeat songs that make you wanna mooooove that booty. 





You will find that many of these songs are quite a few years old and there's not loooaads of current ones on my list because I find so many of my old favourites from teenage years are perfect for working out. However I will keep adding to the list so subscribe if you're into indie/ alternative music and feel free to listen to my playlist for all your 2018 workouts - and beyond of course ;-)


Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Ahhh thank you so much for the inspo!

    xx Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Glad you enjoy my playlist :) xx

      Delete