Twinings Tea Haul + Teapigs

Sunday, October 19, 2014



Hello you lovely lot! If you read my last London Diaries post you'll know that I went a bit wild at Twinings the other day. For all of you tea lovers out there I thought it'd be nice to share what I got and how I like it. I also got a pack of the much talked about Teapigs liquorice and peppermint tea, which I was dying to try ever since I heard Estée from Essiebutton talk about it in several of her vlogs. So I'm just gonna add this in here even though it's not from Twinings because I did pick it up on the same trip to London recently!


So here's what I got:



Twinings Lady Grey:


This one's a nice citrussy blend of black tea and therefore a bit different to your usual Earl Grey/ Ceylon/ English Breakfast tea. I personally love it and always go for this if I don't feel like having a milky cup of Yorkshire Gold.



Twinings White Tea and Pomegranate:

I love white tea, I love pomegranate, so when I saw this one I just had to pick it up. It tastes super light and refreshing and you can actually really taste the pomegranate!



Twinings Sleep:

I got this because I struggle with falling asleep a lot and really wanted to give this one a try! It's a nice herbal tea that combines camomile, lavender, hops and vanilla for a soothing cup of tea. Maybe I can get myself settled into a nice routine of having a cup of this each evening while reading a few chapters of my book and hopefully it'll help and I'll sleep like a baby afterwards.



Twinings Defence:

This blend of blackcurrants, acerola, echinacea and ginger is supposed to give your immune system a boost and help fight colds and flues. I don't know about all of that because luckily I don't have a cold at the moment but I do know that it tastes really refreshing!



Teapigs Liquorice and Peppermint:

This is the only one I haven't actually tried yet but I'm super excited to do so! As a huge liquorice fan this is right up my street and mixed with peppermint I'm sure it'll be amazing!



I also got a few tea bags extra to try and so far I tried the Apple Crunch one which I quite enjoyed even though I'm not usually all that fond of fruit teas.





So that's it for my little London tea haul! Are you as much of a tea lover as I am? What's your favourite tea? Have you tried any of the ones I got? Leave me a comment and let's share the tea love :)


Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. I love tea so this post is superb. The Lady Grey sounds particularly fantastic. Earl Grey is one of my favorite teas of all time, so I'd love to try out a citrusy blend. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Oh it is delicious! If you like Earl Grey I'm sure you'll enjoy this one! I can also really recommend the teapigs liquorice and peppermint now that I tried it, it's so so good :) xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing haul I am such a tea lover, it is an obsession of mine. I love Earl Grey so much! Great post , I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! There's nothing a nice cup of tea can't put right eh? :) Will definitely check out your blog I'm always on the lookout for new blogs to follow :) xx

      Delete