*NEW IN* My Burberry

Tuesday, October 14, 2014



I've heard a lot of people talk about Burberry's new fragrance release 'My Burberry' and have been wanting to give it a sniff ever since. So when a couple of days ago I went to Italy for a little weekend trip and stumbled across a Douglas shop in Verona I was right on it. I got a little tester thing and even though I liked it immediately decided that I would see how good it'll linger on my skin during the day and see whether I'd still like it a couple of hours later. I can only recommend doing this if you've got the time! So I left the shop and gave the fragrance a little trial period. A couple of hours later I could still smell 'My Burberry' on my skin and I still quite liked the scent of it so I obviously went back and bought it. I also felt like I made an incredible bargain as it was all of two euros cheaper than it would have been to buy it in Germany. Win win really :)



I have been wearing this everyday since I got it! I am absolutely in love with it. It's such a light and floral scent that's super easy to wear and yet works really well for autumn, unlike many other floral fragrances! Burberry claims this perfume to be an hommage to their classic trenchcoat and the scent to have been inspired by an English garden after a rain shower. I do get what they mean! 




The bottle is super pretty as well. The lid is made of the same material as the buttons on the famous Burberry Trench and the cute little bow around the neck of the bottle makes it look extra luxurious!
If you are looking for a nice new fragrance for all occasions that'll work in autumn just as well as in spring then 'My Burberry' could be the one for you! It's definitely not the cheapest fragrance out there but I think it's absolutely worth its price tag.





Have you tried 'My Burberry'? What do you think? And tell me all about your favourite autumnal fragrances in the comments below!


Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. I haven't smelt this fragrance but it sounds lovely! Will get a tester when I next go somewhere that sells it :) Great post x

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Do get a tester if you get a chance to, it smells divine ;) xx

      Delete
  2. I love this post, will probably have to buy it!

    Sophie x

    fashionnoveluk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! It's soooo good I'm sure you'll love it! :) xx

      Delete