Sephora Italy Haul

Tuesday, October 21, 2014



It's time for yet another haul on this blog! It must seem like I never stop shopping seeing that there have been quite a few hauls and product reviews up recently! I promise however that this is not the case, I just recently been to Italy and when we went to Verona and I set eyes on a Sephora store (we don't have them where I live..) I just had to go in right? The thing with Sephora is that you don't just go in - NO - you go in, spend ages in there looking at absolutely everything, pick up a few things and spend quite a bit of money in the end. But you already knew that didn't you? I've been in town with my brother that day and he thought I'd never ever leave the shop again.. oooops. Anyway, enough of the rambling I just thought I'd show you what I got.





Urban Decay all nighter Makeup Setting Spray


I've been looking at setting sprays for a while now, as I have rather oily skin which always leads to my makeup slipping of my face during the day. Super annoying! I've heard lots of beauty bloggers and vloggers talk about this one and as it is oil and paraben free I thought I'd give it a go as it might be just what I need. So I've been testing this for a while now and I am thoroughly impressed with it! My skin looks smoother after I apply this and the shine I get during the day is definitely reduced! When I tried this on a night out my makeup looked flawless after hours of dancing and partying the night away, no melting, no showing up in the fine lines around my eyes! I love this product! I will definitely repurchase it when it's finished and can not recommend it highly enough!




Nails inc. London Classic Collection


I wanted to get my hands on Porchester Square for months now and have also been eyeing up Tate, which is a lovely deep red colour so when I saw this little set I knew I had to get it, there was no thinking about it twice! I've been wearing Porchester Square a lot already but haven't yet come round to trying the others. I am however absolutely in love with the formulation of this polish, it goes on opaque in only two coats and (apart from minor chips) was pretty much perfect for 6 days! That's more than I can say for any of my other nail polishes!




Sephora Eyeshadows in N°81 Sunday Brunch & N°82 Hollywood's Calling



I picked up these two lovely goldy shades because I love a nice golden shimmer on the lids but didn't have just the right one in my collection. I have been wearing Sunday Brunch pretty much every day since I got it. It's a warm golden colour that's super easy to wear, very pigmented and easy to blend. I also picked up Hollywood's Calling which is a glittery gold and I thought it'd be nice to up the game a little for a night out. I love it but it's definitely not an everyday daytime appropriate colour as it is very very glittery and shimmery! Both are absolutely beautiful and I'm happy I got them.






So this is it for my little Sephora haul. I'm really happy with all I got! Have you been to Sephora lately? What are your must-have products from there? Or have you tried any of the product I got? What's your verdict? Are you as chuffed about them as I am? Leave me a comment and let me know :)


Love,
Jess x



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare