Homeware Haul { + Cheeky Kanelbulle }

Sunday, February 22, 2015



If you follow me on twitter (which you can do here) you might know that I spent Thursday roaming around IKEA and other furniture and homeware shops because after my recent mega spring clean I felt like getting some new bits and bobs for around the house. As always when I go to IKEA I can't leave the place without heading to the Swedish food shop and get a pack of the 'kanelbulle' or cinnamon swirls as they are so darn good and my own attempts of making them never fail to disappoint. So if you're looking for some homeware inspiration or just wanna check out what the homeware world has on offer, read on.





I had my eye on the blanket on the left for a while now and always talked myself out of buying it.. until now. I don't regret it! I've also been longing for a nice faux fur throw for my chair to make things a little cosier and decided that I couldn't possibly go wrong with this cheap and cheerful number.
[ Find here: Ofelia plaid, Tejn Lammfellim IKEA Germany ]






I also got this little set of three mini cacti to green up my room some more. I have limited space for plants so these minis are basically made for me and as they're super low maintenance they might even survive under my care (I might be a bit forgetful when it comes to watering plants.. I am getting better at it though.. haha)
[ Cactaceae IKEA Germany ]






These two candle holders are the only non-IKEA purchases from this haul. I got them at XXXLutz, a massive German furniture shop, and had to have them. They sell them in all kinds of shapes and sizes and colours and I decided to get two smaller ones. The cut out details are similar but not the same on the two and I can just imagine warm summer nights in the garden with these on.. for a bohemian touch :-)
[ I can't find these online sorry.. ]





 
I also got this lovely vase that I've been looking for for ages and that they finally had in stock this time round! Yay! If it's not spring outside yet I will at least have spring in my house! Note to self: get daffodils next!
[ Sockerärt IKEA Germany ]







 
So this is it from my little homeware haul. Have you recently been shopping for home decor? What are your favourite places to shop for homeware? Tell me in the comments below :-)



Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

4 Kommentare

  1. Love cacti, love the candle holders and love your jug vase!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's a lotta love haha! Thank you lovely! x

      Delete
  2. Great purchases! Love the candle holders!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee! I think they are so gorgeous! Sorry that I couldn't find anywhere online that sells them.. x

      Delete