My Healthy 3-Ingredients-Cookies (dairy and gluten free!)

Sunday, November 16, 2014



When I recently had a look through my mum's cookbook selection I came across a couple of books on wholefoods for toddlers that my mum bought back in the days when I was little. Intrigued to see what my mum's been cooking up for me back then I had a little flick through and found some cool recipes that I think don't only just work for toddlers and small children. One of these I'd like to share with you today! It's the 2-ingredients-cookie that I jazzed up a little with some extra tastiness!




You will need:

2 very ripe bananas
160 g porridge oats
+
1 tbsp peanut butter (I used the smooth one because I had one standing around but I think crunchy PB would be amazing in this!)


Preheat your oven to 120°C.
Mash up your bananas then add your peanut butter to it and mix til it's a smooth texture. To this add your oats and keep mixing. Once all the oats are coated in the banana and peanut butter mixture and you have a kind of sticky "dough" you can start to form little balls and place them on a backing tray lined with greaseproof paper. Flatten the balls a little with a fork then place your tray in the oven for 15 minutes. Don't leave them in for longer even if they seem undercooked to you at first (I promise they won't be!), any longer and they'll be way o dry!

This recipe will make about 15-20 small cookies! 





Yup, that really is all there is to do! So so easy, healthy and delicious! Obviously you can vary the recipe and I'm sure some chocolate chips or chopped almonds in there would be amazing as well, so by all means, get creative! :)




I hope you liked this little healthy recipe. I'm really into finding ways to 'healthify' my diet at the moment so let me know in the comments if you'd like to see more posts like this one!


Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare