Music I'm Currently Obsessed With: Bear's Den

Tuesday, November 25, 2014




Okay so Bear's Den is not exactly breaking news anymore I am aware of that. Actually I think if you haven't heard of them before now you might just be living under a rock. Last year I was listening to their song 'Agape' on repeat after it's been featured on XFM's 'Great X-Pectations' list, where they feature up and coming artists that they predict people will love in the year to come (and hopefully after that of course..) 



After not having listened to any of their songs for a while I recently stumbled across them again when clicking away on Spotify. This is where it all started again. I got the album and listen to it day in day out. I literally put it on in the mornings when I'm getting ready, right when I come home from uni and again when I go to bed at night.



Their album is called "Islands" and I urge you all to have a listen to it on Spotify, I'll leave a little playlist below. And if you like what you hear, well maybe the album will make it onto your Christmas wishlist.. For me the record is a perfect mixture of up beat, happy and beautifully quiet and reflective songs. My favourite songs so far are definitely 'Above the clouds of Pompeii', 'Magdalene' and my old fave 'Agape'.






I hope you enjoyed this post! Are you a fan of Bear's Den? Or did you just become one after listening to their songs on the playlist above? Let me know in the comments below and also leave me suggestions of bands to check out if you know any that you think are great and everybody should know about! Thanks for reading!






Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. I have just discovered your lovely blog and followed on Bloglovin so look forward to reading more from you :) I like Bear's Den I think that they sound a tad like This Wild Life. My favourite has to be Bad Blood or Issaac. xx

    www.lulabelloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy! Oh I haven't heard of 'This Wild Life' yet (maybe it's me that's living under a rock eh? ;) ) I really love those two songs as well, especially Isaac! So hard to chose favourites though isn't it.. xx

      Delete