Take Me Home, Country Roads

Thursday, April 21, 2016



Spring has finally sprung for good! Ok it's still kinda freezing when I leave for work in the morning so I can't quite pack away my winter coats yet but there's hope! All the blossoms are blossoming and the sun's shining and the birds are tweeting and oh it's just beautiful outside! I love getting out and walking the nearby country roads in my home town especially now that the weather is so nice. You guys all know that I love big city life, I feel so calm and at home when I'm in a big busy city like London and I love all the opportunities you get there. But there's just something magical about being in the countryside. About being able to just go out and breathe fresh air, the only sounds surrounding you being the birds and the wind whistling through the leaves on the trees. It kind of makes you stop and think for a while, about what's really important in life and about who you truly are.






I read recently that only 30 minutes of walking outside and breathing fresh air decreases your risk of heart problems and generally aids your wellbeing as well as your fitness of course! And that's just leisurely walking, not even working out!








Cape - Dorothy Perkins  |  Cami - Zalando Essentials  |  Jeans - Zara (old and ripped myself haha)  |  Shoes - Asos  |  Watch - Daniel Wellington  |  Shades - Vintage (market find)  |  Lips - Mac Soar + Mac Pink Plaid




Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Loving that cape! So cute!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee :) It's so perfect for this time of year, I'm in love with it! x

      Delete