Autumn In Photos | Photo Diary

Thursday, December 03, 2015



Woooooow... long time no see! I know I've been pretty absent from this blog for almost a month now and there will be a little blog post explaining a little more about what's been going on and why I haven't been on top of everything blog but seriously where has the past month gone?!?! It's like I blinked and October turned into December! I have however still managed to take heaps and heaps of photographs these past couple of months here in London so I thought - as a picture is worth a thousand words - I'll just show you what's been going on in a couple of snaps from my autumn in London.



Taking in the beauty of my favourite city :)


On route to the King's Road!

I took nice, long autumnal walks through the parks of London


Tights season! YAY!! :)

Regents Park ♡

The view from Primrose Hill on a sunny day! Oh how I love you London! ♡


I celebrated Halloween with friends :)

I went and watched Kylie Minogue switch on the Oxford Street Christmas lights



♡

I had a friend from back home visit me here in London :) ♡

We went to watch the Crystal Palace Fireworks on Bonfire Night!

And I did my best London tour guide impression :)

I love you London. ♡



Many a wander through Borough Market was had..



I've visited Greenwich countless times.. it's just such a nice part of London that doesn't really feel like London at all!



We went to 221b Baker Street and had a rummage through Sherlock's things.. :)

Mulled Wine and the occasional Winter Pimms have become my beverage of choice :D

I've got most of my Christmas shopping done already! These are the pretty Christmas lights at Westfield Shepherds Bush

Night Bus Life...

Strolls through Columbia Road flower market ♡

ALL the food! Pancakes at My Old Dutch, Lebanese in Clapham, Pizza in Soho, Nandos of course.. And my friend was even brave enough to try a proper (disgusting - no offence) full English breakfast! Safe to say our stomachs are just not cut out for this kinda thing.. :D

I went to Greenwich again :D This time looking all christmassy :)

Friends without a view :D ♡

There's beauty in everything...



I stepped back in time on Ballast Quay...

Christmas at the Painted Hall/ Hogwarts Great Hall :)


So, that was a lot of photos! I hope that gave you a little insight into my life these past couple of months! Like I said before I will explain a little bit more about everything that's been going on in a separate post I'm working on. I'm glad to be back at blogging and have a few new (Christmas heavy) posts lined up for you as well! :) So I hope you're all good and had a great time too! Are you looking forward to Christmas as much as I do?




Lots of Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare