London's Best Ramen | Bone Daddies Soho

Friday, December 18, 2015





I have been craving a good ole' bowl of ramen ever since autumn came around and the temperatures dropped. Simply because there's nothing more comforting than a warming soup with ALL the flavours on a cold and rainy London day. So naturally we made our way to Bone Daddies, just off Wardour Street in London's lovely Soho! The first thing I really liked about the place was that they don't take any reservations, you simply turn up, sit down and slurp your ramen! ;-) 





We went for lunch there on a Wednesday and immediately got a nice spot right at the window, no queueing whatsoever (I have however been told that there can be quite a bit of a line on the weekend so if you can, try and visit during the working week)! Good food and people watching all in one! What's not to love eh? 





The atmosphere at Bone Daddies is really nice, there's old school rock music giving your ramen experience just the right soundtrack. Both me and my friend went for ramen without any sides and enjoyed watching the hustle and bustle of one of London's busiest neighbourhoods while waiting for our food.





I fancied something spicy and went for the Curry Ramen with added noodles and spring onions. I didn't regret my choice! It was delicious and incredibly filling! I admit I wasn't even able to finish my bowl of ramen - who would have thought soup could be that filling?! We went and walked it off around Soho and the very christmassy Leicester Square before heading back to work.









I'm already pondering what to try next and I have to say the T22 is very high up my list...

Bone Daddies:
31 Peter Street
W1F 0AR
London








Have you been to Bone Daddies? Where's your favourite place to get a good bowl of ramen?



Lots of Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare