August Wish List

Thursday, August 07, 2014



There are quite a few things recently that made it on my wishlist, so I thought I'd share them with you guys in a quick little post.





Asos Empire Chelsea Ankle Boots
I don't particularly like flat Chelsea boots but these chunky heeled ones I need!


Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask
As I have rather blemish prone skin a charcoal mask is exactly what I need!


MAC Lady Danger lipstick
I've been searching high and low for this shade but none of the Mac counters round here stock it so it remains on my wishlist for now.

Urban Outfitters watch
I've been looking for a watch with a nice leather armband for quite a while and only yesterday came across this one by Urban Outfitters. I think it's gorgeous!
  
Mulberry Alexa handbag
I saw this bag in a film not long ago and ever since then I wish I would just win the lottery to be able to afford it!

A quilted biker leather jacket
I NEED a leather jacket urgently! But they're too pricey for my student budget so I guess I will have to lust for one for a bit longer. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's is just perfect!




What's on your wishlists this month?


Lots of love,
Jess

x

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare