Botanic Jewellery | The Golden Forest Boutique

Saturday, June 09, 2018



I had been meaning to write this post for the longest time!! Actually ever since I came across the Golden Forest Boutique stand at a little vintage market in Skibbereen, Ireland in April of last year. Kim, the owner of Golden Forest Boutique makes the most gorgeous jewellery using handpicked wildflowers and other natural treasures. I'll link her website as well as her Etsy shop for you here so you can see for yourself and maybe make a sneaky purchase too.. I know I will :-) 





So last year, I picked up this super pretty necklace with a long golden chain and a cone shaped pendant filled with heather and moss. Kim uses eco resin to preserve the flowers etc. And one year on, I'm still obsessed with it! I'm amazed at how well the details of these delicate little flowers can be seen in the pendant! It's simply gorgeous! It's like a little piece of nature you can carry around with you wherever you are!



I clicked myself through the Golden Forest Boutique website and Etsy shop to see what new things are in store and there's soooo many beautiful pieces! Here's some of my absolute favourites:


I know that Kim is currently working on new pieces to add to the shop so keep your eyes peeled if you like what you see :)


Isn't it just the prettiest necklace? What do you think? Are you a nature lover as well? Would you wear actual flowers and plants in your jewellery? Which piece from the shop would you pick? Leave me a comment and let me know!
 

Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

3 Kommentare

  1. i discovered new platform through this weblog and were given to recognize who i am capable of address burden of lot many essay writing projects. Now i am feeling charge after segregation of my paintings over unique writers over internet.designa din egen diamantring

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete