The Making of Harry Potter | My Time at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London

Tuesday, June 28, 2016



As you may well know if you've been following my blog for a while now, is that I am a massive Harry Potter fan! Always have been, always will be. I grew up with the adventures of Harry, Ron and Hermione, read and reread all of the books countless times and have seen the films more often than any other film I think. My own Hogwarts letter sadly must have gotten lost in the post somehow but that wasn't gonna stop me from visiting the world of Harry Potter anyway! So on my last (of many rather frequent) visits to London I finally booked a ticket to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour in Leavesden, where they shot vast parts of the eight films. I was SO EXCITED! So a couple of days ago me and my friend Conny got on the Hogwarts Express ahem the London Overground and made our way to the studios. We've spent almost four hours there and truth be told we could have easily stayed much longer as there was soooo much to see and learn. So in case you haven't been there yet I thought I'd share some impressions and what I loved most about the tour with you today - mind you it was hard to decide on just a few things I loved best so it's quiiiite a few photos and videos coming your way right now :)



























I loved the story about the origin of the hundreds of portraits used for the films - all of them are based on people from the film crew!! There's producers, makeup artists and many more :)



 







Pretty in Pink! Dolores Umbridge's office :) There was an actual cat casting & shooting for all the protraits!

Magic is Might...







Spot pretty boy Dudley :D






Dobby - the hero!











So, like I said, lots and lots of snaps and it's not nearly all of the photos I took! I had the best time exploring the studios and I urge you to go one day if you get the chance and love Harry Potter even half as much as I do haha. You won't regret it :) I came home from my visit and felt the urge to go through all eight films right away :) For more snaps and videos, follow me on Instagram and Snapchat (I'm JessRetrospect there) :) For now, that's all on the Harry Potter Studio tour, I'll be off in my Ford Anglia now ;) #WBStudioTourLondon

 🌠🌠🌠 Nox 🌠🌠🌠


Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

3 Kommentare

  1. Ahh that looks so awesome!! I would love to visit some day!

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I hope you get the chance to go one day :) xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete