New In | Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede

Thursday, January 07, 2016



Recently I found myself in the situation of having to kill some time at Gatwick airport. If you've ever been to Gatwick's South Terminal you'll be familiar with the massive Duty Free shop that you have to walk through after security check in to get to your gate. Well let me tell you.. it's a dangerous place! As I was in no hurry to get to my gate this time round I had a little look around there and found myself at Jo Malone, a shop I absolutely adore and wish we would have here in Germany. I had my eye on a few of their fragrances for a while so I knew exactly what I wanted! Unfortunately they had sold out of Wood Sage & Sea Salt already which I have to admit was top of my list BUT they had another favourite in stock: Peony & Blush Suede! 




It's not a very winter appropriate scent I have to say. It's super floral and fresh and will definitely be my go to in the summer because in short that's exactly what it smells like: summer bottled up! However I have worn it a couple times since I got it and have been complimented on my perfume each time, so clearly I'm not the only fan of this gorgeous scent.


This is how Jo Malone describe the scent: The essence of charm. Peonies in voluptuous bloom, exquisitely fragile. Flirtatious with the juicy bite of red apple and the opulence of jasmine, rose and gillyflower.  Mingling with the sensuality of soft, blush suede.  Luxurious and seductive.


Weeeeell.. if this isn't exactly what every woman would like to smell like 24/7 haha. But really if you are near a Jo Malone any time soon give Peony & Blush Suede a sniff and fall in love with it yourself, I promise you you will ;-)


Tax free for 32£



What's your favourite Jo Malone scent? Which one are you desperate to get your hands on? And help a sister out, what wintery perfumes can you recommend?


Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare