Life Lately As Told By Instagram

Friday, June 05, 2015



I haven't published a new post on here in a while as I'm being super busy with loads and loads of uni work, tiring thesis writing and not to forget the never ending think-about-your-future-write-job-applications-and-what-do-you-even-wanna-do-with-your-life worrying.. So when I've taken time off of all this I wanted to stay as far away from a computer screen as humanly possible and just hang out with friends, enjoy the sunshine, go for runs and drink wine in the garden. If you follow me on Instagram you will know this but in case you don't yet, I thought I'll give you a little overview/ catch up in Instagram snaps (it seems however stressful life gets I'll always find time for instagram haha!) because as they say: "A picture is worth a thousand words" ;)








Follow me on Instagram here :)


Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare