Easter Weekend In Pictures | Life Lately #6

Tuesday, April 07, 2015



Hi guys! I hope you all had an amazingly relaxing Easter weekend with family and friends, chocolate and netflix & bed and pyjamas ;-) I loved having this long weekend to take some time out to breathe and sort out life stuff. There's just so much going on right now, massive amounts of dissertation work plus a lot of presentations and stuff for this semester's lectures and adding to that the stress of having to finally figure out what I wanna do with my life once uni is done in the summer (a.k.a. get writing your job applications already Jessica!!) So yeah I guess you could say this long weekend was much needed, I got out into nature as much as I could, had yummy food and took a lot of pictures and everything just got that little bit clearer to me. But I am rambling.. let's just have a look at what I've been up to last weekend instead :)




I made my first ever bunch of homemade Hot Cross Buns and they turned out quite alright if I do say so myself!

My cactus (it is called Osterkaktus in German which does translate into Easter cactus) broke out in full bloom just in time for Easter on Good Friday - timing ladies and gentlemen, timing! :)

I took a nice long countryside walk on Easter Sunday around the village my grandma lives in - bliss!

And took the opportunity to do a little photoshoot while out in nature..

Which clearly isn't something I was born to do.. I said it before but it bears repeating: my posing in front of cameras is cringeworthy at best..





A hill with a view...




In case you're wondering what I'm wearing:

My cardigan is from ONLY bought at Vero Moda - I mentioned it in my last haul so it's quite new in
T-Shirt and Tanktop are H&M Divided from lightyears ago
Jeggings are also H&M (you gotta leave room for food!)
Bag is Urban Outfitters /Cooperative
Sunnies are the tortoise shell Wayfarers from Ray Ban



So that's it from me for this post. What have you been getting up to on the LOOONG weekend? Did you get the most relaxation possible out of this weekend? I sure did - and with batteries recharged I'm optimistic about the next couple of weeks to come :)


Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare