Ghost Bites | Halloween Brownie Recipe 👻

Monday, October 31, 2016


Happy Halloween guys! :) I personally LOVE Halloween - always have, always will! There's just something about a day of dressing up in scary costumes, eating gross looking (yet delicious) food and just generally enjoying the mysterious air of the day. When I was kid, I used to have Halloween parties at my house where my mum would serve us meals like 'blood soup' aka tomato soup and 'severed fingers' aka frankfurters with ketchup - pretty great huh? So inspired by the olden days and my mums gory food ideas I went on Pinterest and had a little look around for what I could easily copy for my own Halloween party tonight. There's sooooo many great treat ideas on there! I had a really hard time deciding what I wanted to do but finally decided on these cute little Brownie Bites. 



I cheated a little and used some shop bought brownie mix because.. well.. I'm a busy busy grown up (feeble excuse huh? :D ). Anyways here's what you'll need:

👻  brownie mix / the ingredients for your favourite brownie recipe
👻  marshmallows
👻  300g white chocolate
👻  candy eyes


After your brownies have cooled down, simply cut them into squares and put a marshmallow on each one. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and pour it over the marshmallows, so that it completely covers them and drizzles down the sides unevenly. Stick the candy eyes on them and leave to dry. There you go, your Halloween-y Ghost Bites are ready to be served!







Are you having a Halloween party? What are you gonna serve? Do you have a favourite recipe you always go back to? I'd love to hear how you spend Halloween this year so leave me a comment and tell me all about it :)



Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

8 Kommentare

  1. Aww so awesome!! They're so cute and totally delicious looking!

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Everybody loved them - so definitely to be baked again :) xx

      Delete
  2. Seeing a lot of Halloween recipes lately but these look adorable! Never could resist a good brownie though.
    Have a nice week! x

    Joanne | Life in Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought there were enough gruesome recipes out there so I wanted something nice and Halloween-y :) xx

      Delete
  3. These look so adorable and so easy to make too! I have no plans for Halloween but I think I'll have to make myself some of these to join in the festivities x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you did get round to making some of these! So so easy to make and cute to look at (and darn tasty not to forget haha) :) xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my GOSH these look so adorable - and gooey! Yum! I love the inclusion of white chocolate, that's such a tasty idea :) Hope you had a fab Halloween.

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great Halloween thank you :) But if you start the day with brownies it will always be a good day right? :) xx

      Delete