My Dreamy New Bike | Pegasus Bici Italia

Sunday, May 08, 2016



I've been wanting to get a new bike for years now and had my eye on several vintage looking models until I came across this one and my decision was made. I used to cycle loads, to school, to meet my friends, to get to the lido in the summer and even proper little bike trips to lakes and pretty spots in the area. I always really loved doing it until my bike started to break down on the regular and flat tyres were basically a daily occurence. So I stopped using it all together so that by now it's properly unusable and I desperately needed a new one.






There was an offer on in my local bicycle shop so I popped in and fell in love with the Pegasus Bici Italia in this gorgeous teal colour. It was a whole 200€ off of the regular selling price, so really there was no other option than to buy it immediately! It's so, so gorgeous and cycling around town with it, tulips in basket makes me feel proper Dutch haha.






Now there's nothing standing in the way of me cycling my way around town, going on little trips with my friend and fiiiiinally do what we said we would for the past 4 years or so: pack a picnic, grab our bikes and go on a little trip to the lake. I cannot wait!



Bike: Pegasus Bici Italia | Top: H&M (old) | Jeans: Topshop Jamie | Shoes: Lacoste |
Shades: Ray Ban  | Nails: Essie Blanc




Lots of Love,
Jess xx


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare