Kew Gardens & Richmond | Making London My Home | Photo Diary

Saturday, October 10, 2015



So it's been a month since I moved to London and by now I've met a few new people, made friends and just realised how beautiful this city is all over again! I can't get enough of getting out and exploring different areas of this gorgeous place, so last week I got on a train to Kew Gardens and spend a sunny day wandering the massive grounds with the lovely Helen. The weather was just perfect for a day out in nature, we had clear blue skies all day and the sun warmed our faces and made everything look at least three times prettier than it already is. So after we spent a few hours in the Royal Botanical Gardens we grabbed some lunch for even more energy and set off walking the Thames Path all the way down to Richmond. Words cannot describe the beauty of that place! If you get the chance, you should definitely take a walk there yourself, but for now let me show you some photos of our day. :)



The Thames from Kew Bridge



Bonsai Paradise

My favourite Bonsai - I wanted to take it home not gonna lie.. look at those autumnal colours!


Kew on a Plate Kitchen Garden

PUMPKIN! I love these!!

I've been told all the produce from the garden is used in Kew Gardens' restaurants! It doesn't get more locally sourced and organic than that does it?





Temple of Aeolus

Cacti Heaven



Kew Palm House


Waterlily House



It's gettin' hot in here.. The humid climate in the Palm House made my camera take photos like this..



All the green!

Oh hi there.. just posing in a jungle..



Treetop Walkway :)


The Pagoda




Ladies who lunch

Beautiful Thames Path to Richmond


It feels like being in the countryside while you're still in London town!


A bench with a view..

Helen! My tour guide for the day :)

Upon arriving in lovely Richmond




As you can see by the amount of photos in this post I had a really hard time deciding which photos would go in this post and which wouldn't because they were all so pretty and full of autumnal colours. So what happened is I basically put almost all of them in haha! I hope you still enjoyed looking at them though :)



Lots of Love,
Jess x

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Looks like such a beautiful place to visit - especially in the sunshine! : ) xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's stunning! And now that all the leaves are so colourful it's even more beautiful :) xx

      Delete