Summer Smoothie Bowl

Sunday, August 22, 2021



I'm coming at you with a breakfast recipe today! I know.. I don't really do breakfast.. ever.. but I'm having a few days off work and thought I might wanna give it another go :) And I might just change my mind about breakfast-foods now that I've tried this smoothie bowl! It was super quick to make, filling but not too heavy for early in the morning and I guess quite healthy too. So if you're struggling with breakfast, give this recipe a go :) Here's what you'll need:

 

For the smoothie bowl:

1 frozen banana
100g frozen blueberries
50g oats
50 - 100 ml soy milk (or any milk or even water if you prefer :) )


Toppings I used:

blackberries
raspberries
coconut flakes
cocoa nibs





In a high speed blender, blitz up the bananas, blueberries, oats and milk. You want to have a smooth mixture without any clumps. Add it to a nice bowl and get to decorating with fresh, seasonal fruit as well as nuts, seeds or whatever your heart desires :)


That is literally all there is to do - told you it was quick and easy :) This recipe serves two unless you really, reeeaally love breakfast :)





Are you a breakfast person? What gets you to eat in the mornings? Let me know in the comments and tell me if you're gonna give this recipe a try.



Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare