Chocolate-Coated Banana Popsicles

Saturday, May 08, 2021




Well, hello there May. So far, you felt a lot like your average February. Cold, windy, rainy and really, a bit miserable all in all. BUT, things are looking up! Tomorrow is meant to be 28°C over here in Bavaria. I mean, I believe it when I see it, but I'm hopeful. And just in time for that little burst of summer I wanted to share with you a quick way to make healthy-ish but 100% delicious banana popsicles. Think nice cream but covered in dark chocolate :) It's so easy and quick, you can probably get started making these right away.



Here's what you'll need:

3 bananas

ca. 200g dark chocolate

toppings of choice ( I used chopped almonds, puffed quinoa, sesame seeds, chia seeds and some coconut chips for a even more summery feel)




Cut your bananas in half and make little popsicles out of them by putting the halves onto ice cream sticks.


Freeze them for at least an hour.


Once your bananas are frozen, melt your chocolate. Dip the frozen bananas into the chocolate, coating most of the banana with the dark chocolate. Then - and be rather quick about it, as the chocolate sets fast - roll the bananas in your toppings of choice until covered in all the crunchy goodness.


Put the popsicles back in the freezer for about half an hour before devouring. These will obviously keep in the freezer for a while so it's perfect to make in advance and whip out when the sun makes a sudden appearance! :)






See, I told you it was quick to make :) Let me know if you try these and leave me a comment telling me how you liked them! What are your favourite summer treats?



Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare