Mulled Apple & Amaretto Punch

Saturday, December 19, 2020




The countdown to Christmas is ON and I'm officially off work until Monday the 28th! I'm gonna make the most of my time off wrapping the last of the presents and catching up on some Christmas baking. Christmas is obviously gonna be a bit different this year but I'm excited for some quiet down time reading and walking and watching soppy films and napping whenever I feel like it (oh the luxury!) :)

For my wrapping and baking I wanna feel extra festive so the Christmas playlist is gonna be on and what says festive fun better than a mug of mulled apple juice?? Right, mulled apple juice with a twist! Here's my recipe for sweet and festive mulled apple and amaretto punch :)





Here's what you'll need (serves about 5):

1 l cloudy apple juice
200 ml Disaronno
1 vanilla pod
2 star anise
4 cloves
1 cinnamon stick


Put the juice and all of the spices into a pot and bring to a simmer. Let it simmer for about 20 - 30 minutes until the juice has properly infused with all the spices. Strain your juice so you're left with only liquid. Put it back into the pot, add the amaretto and heat the whole thing up once more. Enjoy this steaming hot right from the stove or put it into little bottles to give as gifts to your loved ones.






I hope you enjoy this or find it a good last minute gift idea :)


How are you guys spending Christmas this year? Are you able/ comfortable seeing family or friends? Let me know in the comments below. However you spend the festive period I hope you have a lovely time!






Lots of Love
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare