Magical Snow Walk with Evita | Photo Diary

Thursday, January 26, 2017



When a couple of weeks ago I woke up on Sunday morning and everything was covered in a thick blanket of snow, snow flakes still dancing in the crisp morning sky I knew I had to get out into nature and make the most of it! So together with my friend Christine we made our way out of Munich to take Christine's horse Evita for a wintery walk through the woods. It was magical that first day of proper snow! And I'm not talking 'light dusting of snow' I mean actual masses thereof. Let me tell you I definitely got my workout in on that walk! I consider it 'leg day' haha. I was also glad I opted for my trusty Hunter boots as there were bits of the walk, where I sunk into the snow almost up til my knees and yet arrived back home with dry and toasty toes :) Anyways, I keep going on about it.. here's a few of the snaps I took on our walk, so wherever you are you can enjoy some snow covered landscapes:














Do you have lots of snow where you are? And if so, have you been enjoying some snowy outings? Leave me a comment and let me know :)


Lots of Love,
Jess xx

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare